Sea Moss Gel
Sea Moss Gel
✅Not genetically modified
✅No preservatives, additives, or fillers
- Offers 92 of the 102 minerals of which our bodies are made
- Promote healthy mood and energy
- Rich source of iodine which helps produce the thyroid hormone
- Helps boosts immunity its nutrients can help you to fight or ward off infections
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and diminishes dark circles and bags under the eyes when used as a face mask
Storage: Refrigerate immediately upon arrival and keep refrigerated during use for up to 3-4 weeks. Any unused Sea Moss Gel can be frozen. Simply pour the mixture into ice cube trays, freeze then transfer into a freeze safe container to prevent frostbite.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2-3 tablespoons daily or as needed. Can be added to smoothies, tea, baked goods and salad dressings. If using topically apply to target area and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off when Sea Moss Gel turns white and flaky.
What does it taste like and what are some benefits everyone got from using this product?
Do it suppose to look like paste or like water solution ..Mines is real thick
Greetings, the SeaMoss gel is supposed to be thick and not watery
The sea moss gel has a good taste. I take it every morning and evening. I've had increased energy and better digestion. I plan on continuing to order more.
This stuff is a miracle for my skin(face). I've used it in my protein shake as well, too soon to tell the effects/benefits yet. Wish it came smaller and lasted longer but definitely will purchase again!
This is my first time Sea Moss. I don't usually write reviews; nor, do I tend to believe many. This product works and I plan on buying more.